WTB running moped for my buddy in Michigan.

I think it's safe to say that I got my friend hooked on mopeds. The second he started it up he wanted one and now he has some money to get his own. He's only got about 300 to work with so we are looking for something ready to ride with maybe only some minor fix ups needed. Ideally he would like a Puch(who doesn't?) but anything that won't be to hard to work on with parts that are fairly easy to get a hold of is also of interest. Hit me up people! I'm in the tri-city area specifically Saginaw so let me know if any of you are willing to part with a ped to get a new enthusiast on the streets. I'm the only one around here with pedals, feeling kind of alone surrounded by all these sputtering Chinese toilets so I'd be thankful as well if I could get a buddy to ride with.

Re: WTB running moped for my buddy in Michigan.

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

I have a Kinetic trf 2001 with about 300 miles on it... Runs, need a little fine tuning in Royal Oak........ $350 email me !!

Emailed. Keep them coming, maybe I'll pick up a new one as well ha!

Check out my Gloria, it doesn't need much work & it's half his workin $.

hey vw4life u got a pic of that gloria?

what u asking for it, i reckon i might wanna take that off your hands

I have an 82 amf Roadmaster with 900 og miles, minarelli v1 and a 14.12 dellorto. Runs great 28_30 mph. I'm in Kalamazoo, lookin to get 400. Only problems are no horn and no kill switch. Other than that its 100% stock.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=2&i=371449&t=357033

Sorry it took so long to get back with ya.

I'd keep it but I have other plans it.

He ended up getting a FA50, I don't even know if he still has it though, I don't even talk to him anymore. We were roommates and then he fucked me over on rent money go figure, maybe he sold it to get some more cash.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account