Re: FS sachs super clutches

Hey I sent you an email! lets do dis!

Vlado vlado /

hey Nick or whoever could tell me- what oil are you reccomending for this super clutch?

bel ray gear saver 75w i tried to mail you back on that and it didnt work for some reason. dont use ford type automotive grade fluid, its not 1978 anymore.

http://www.bikebandit.com/bel-ray-gear-saver-motorcycle-transmission-oil

^thats a good price too

Vlado vlado /

thanks, Nick, my local MC store has it

decompressor,spring,air box not here!!!!!!!!

I have emailed you yesturday and today, you have not responded. I hate to do this on here but you leave me no choice. I still have not received those items that I bought from you. They should have been here already, I know and you know they should have been here by now. So I want my money $15 bucks refunded so I can go by them from someone else. I am not happy at all about this!

Richard

Re: decompressor,spring,air box not here!!!!!!!!

Wait an minute mister this guy is super legit!!!

You will get your stuff..

easy there tiger, i gave you an amazing deal (with free parts), something went wrong,i refunded your money. sounds good ta me.

i will be making these again soon just waiting on more parts ill give you guys a heads up when im back in action.

jesse- prima is goooood

i will be making these again soon just waiting on more parts ill give you guys a heads up when im back in action.

jesse- prima is goooood!

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

fuck, been busy. il try to navigate getting you some clutches soon.

Ok...yeah the problem is that I didn't receive the package. I ain't saying that it wasn't a good deal, it just would of been better if I would have gotten them.

Thank you for refunding my money I appreciate that very much. Soon I will buy that decompressor thing and air box.

emailed ya

or maybe i mailed the wrong fellow, my email is a.scouten.toledo@gmail.com shoot me an email and you have my business

Re: super clutches

emailed

I've been patiently waiting for a refund. Sold my sachs to Andy above. So was promised a refund over a month ago. Dudes got my cash and I have nothing.

Hate to resort to shit like this but the emails and online chats are getting me nowhere.

PS...I'm referring to Nick Klaben. Anyone else who's making and selling these isn't the issue at hand.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account