Size is not important...Mini mania

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Just added another mini to the fleet. Intramotor Gloria Minikid (foreground) to keep my Doniselli Minikid from getting picked on by all the full size mopeds. Both bikes fold in half for storage and have 9 inch wheels. The Doniselli is running an MO2 and the Intramotor is running the strangest variant of the MO1 I have ever seen. It looks a little like an MO1 but lots more fins, the stud pattern is wider, as is the entire top end, and it sports a Minarelli intake (stock)

1281918202_intramotor_001.jpg

Re: Size is not important...Mini mania

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Here is a close up of the Intramotor Gloria motor

1281918238_intramotor_003.jpg

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Oops meant to put this on the gen forum so now I have to sell it?

Yesh you have to sell it to me for $6.66 bucks.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=1&i=886831&t=886563

look at this motor, almost same same on an Itom though.

My wife says she argues with your title...

Size isn't important, unless you are small, then its VERY important!

There is a sweet Diblasi folding moped on c-list in Seattle at the moment. It's pretty sweet, I'd love to have a folding ped, vintage or new.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

The Itom and the Intramotor Gloria are the same motor with different intakesand emblems. They seem to both be made by Morini Franco but have a wider case and different stud pattern than the MO1 or Gyromat. It is no faster thn the Morini Gyromat that came stock on my other mini. I used the Gyromat piston to test the Gloria since the one in it was shot.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account