1980 Pacer Super Sport parts

Here is the last remains from my 1980 Super Sport part-out. Front fork, fenders, triple tree top, tool bag (!), shroud thing ( a little melted by gasline hole), kickstand, swing arm, chain cover, foot rest, misc. bolts, engine, pedals, shocks, rear tail light, carb, air filter, reflectors, part of the exhaust, etc.

Most of this stuff is surface rusted at least, the engine is totally shot. Maybe a few parts on it? Fenders are pretty good chrome with a little rust and a few dents. Anyway...

I have a few more pics I can post if needed. Let me know what you want and your zip and I'll give you a price with shipping. Thanks!

1281303769_p_00470.jpg

Re: 1980 Pacer Super Sport parts

how much for the swingarm with bolt, if you have it...and that exhaust pipe header?

How about 30 shipped?

Can you take a closer pic of it? I need to see if it will work on a different bike/gadabout. I think with the italian parts, it should work but I'd like to make sure

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

i could use the kickstand and stator cover. 17313, how bad is bad on the engine? look like hell haha

I'll try to take a closer pic tomorrow and send it your way.

I could probably do 25 shipped for those two items. Umm... the engine isn't completely terrible. You're right - it does look like hell. I'll take a closer picture of each of the kick stand and stator cover - just let me know. Is there anything else you'd like me to take a picture of while I'm at it?

How abou the tool bag with tools. 11756 how much shipped?

Bump...haha...i want the tool bag if you still have it lol

bumbed again.....is the tool bag no longer available?!?!!? I e-mailed you Chris

I am interested in the engine. Not worried about condition. 24060

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

hey i never got email back from you- i'll take it

emailed lovedoggba@yahoo.com is that right?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account