FS LTD 428

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

this bike was posted earlier in the summer with a different engine. i stepped away from it for a bit, but now it is yours to buy. this is a decent price for a magnum let alone an ltd......$1100.

this moped is being sold in non-running condition as a project, but it is all there. i have been running the bike with a non-original motor, but have taken that off and am selling the bike with all the original parts. the pictures are from when i had originally purchased the bike. the overall condition is basically the same or maybe slightly improved. i removed surface rust and touched up some spots on the frame.

here is what you should know:

on the bike:

replaced brake pads

new magura grips with magnum controls

new whitewall tires

very clean gas tank on the inside. outside is good, but has a couple scratches and a small dent. not mint, but pretty good. can still see the sparkles.

seat is in good shape, one small imperfection that can possibly be fixed with a patch kit.

in the box:

original whole za50 - had been case matched for a polini. crank is good. never ran with the polini.

original stator

original cylinder, head, piston

original rear rack and fender (black chrome)

original black chrome pipe

original battery, wiring, switches

original key

original side covers

it came with a 12mm bing, i am not sure which was the original anymore, but i have one that i can give. same goes for the intake.

this is good for someone interested in doing a proper restore, or just bolting on another engine for blasting and keeping the original parts.

Re: FS LTD 428

If it you want a Magnum. Here it is. Nice bike.

i wish i could instantly sell all my bikes so i could get this.......fuck being broke.

Good luck!

Very interested email me!

i can't believe this fell to page 3 so quickly. does no one want a ltd anymore?

I can't believe nobodys snagged this!

gotta be the whitewalls.......is there a fairing reproduction or original included?

to farrr

I wish I had the money.... beautiful!

i've got a repro fairing. i was going to keep it for another bike, but if it is a dealbreaker i would consider adding fuel to the fire.

evan...check uship.com. i shipped a bike to illinois through them before for $200. not too much in the grand scheme of things. however, this one isn't fully assembled. so it would be a bike and box of parts.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu---

arent you all having a rally pretty soon?

Yessir....less than a month away

OMG I WANT THIS!!!!!

wish i had the funds!!!!

WILL BEST COP!!!!

will. buy this. come to our rally, ride it there.

worth it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account