buy a 77 honda express for $2175!?!?!?

Robert /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

ok, so i know im just wasting my time entertaining this idea, but a guy i found on craigslist was selling a very nice 77 NC50. he wanted $800 for it and it didnt have a title(which you need to have to prove ownership/register it where i live). i haggled a bit with him and we never got within $500 of each others' price range. he wanted too much and was too far away for me to think about buying it, so i forgot about it.

well, he just emailed me again out of nowhere stating he had just completed an auction on ebay and it sold for "$2175." somebody tell me this guy is full of shit!

unless i am seriously behind the times, i cant imagine even a NOS, brand new, freshly revived, always kept in a climate controlled vault example bringing this much.

ive got a very nice 80 NA50 with low miles in practically mint condition. on top of that, ive got the oh-so-valuable title too! if my old ped is really worth over $1000, it'll be on ebay tomorrow!

again, somebody please tell me this guy is full of shit...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account