$125 obo, Honda Express NC50, complete '80

Was planning on completely parting it out in a new thread, but the wife has strongly suggested I get rid of a couple bikes and do so promptly.... so here it is...

non running noped, but I havent even tried so it may be a modest effort... other than missing the original turn signals and needs tires/tubes, its 100% complete, 1980, was blue, now spray red, spring kicker, points, manual choke, all the airboxes and side covers and cables and controls and headlight bucket and ignitiona and keys and so on included, stock tank/seat/head/cylinder/carb/intake/exhaust.

I dont wanna ship, but would do it at cost if I had to, I prefer it be picked up in Pittsburgh PA

Re: $125 obo, Honda Express NC50, complete '80

Would also consider a half/half trade... say $75 and a decent used right-hand-side V1 performance pipe for example.

what kind of carb does it have?

stock carb/intake setup, but ill have to pull the airbox, etc to get you decent pictures. Will only part it as a last resort though.

Prefer Pittsburgh or E.OH/W.PA area $125 obo or possible partial cash plus trade, especially a V1 performance pipe or maybe some Garelli GranSport stuff.

ALL PARTS, Honda Express NC50, complete '80

all things carb/intake/airbox/cables setup gone.

still have everything else... eg:

nice clean tank with stock gas and oil caps and sight windows and good chrome tank cage/rack

decent seat, couple small punctures and needs scrubbed down but solid stitching and staples, good foam and pan complete

left and right controls and switches (light switch toggle chipped) on the stock bars (missing front turn signal stems)

brake hubs and brake/starter cables front and back

pretty nice chrome rims front and back

good spring-load kick starter side cover, pedal and good winding spring and gear

nice complete headlight bucket with face-ring including speedo, cable, ignition and key (bucket fits expresses and hobbits)

complete untested engine top and bottom end hardware, cylinder, head coil, magneto, chrome cover, points, looks solid all around

stock exhaust and heat shield

full wiring harness

untitled frame, triple tree and straight front forks, rear shock

footpeg side covers

taillight and plate bracket

yay-ahhhh, beyummmmp

Re: ALL PARTS, Honda Express NC50, complete '80

Mr. Stratton, Any of the other mopeds for sale?? Hobbits and V-1's are always on my favorite list!! J.Z.

Re: ALL PARTS, Honda Express NC50, complete '80

Thanks for the bump and besides this Express part-out, i do have a nice Polini V1 General 5star thats my keeper/rider for now and a 79 Garelli NOI GranSport LTD thats about 90% I may post this week as a project or parts if noone takes me up on the whole bike.

parts bump ...id rather sell to MA folks and close the ebay auctions

(which also means i can knock a few bucks off the price instead of paying ebay fees)

offers for more than one thing also enjoy combined shipping discounts.

Im in need of a bunch of NC50 parts please email me to touch base

emailed ya... bump...

all things carb/intake/reeds/airbox/throttle/choke cables setup SOLD

complete noisy bottom end engine with super clean mag/fly and good side cover spring winding kick starter assembly is PENDING payment

still have this stuff for sale/offers: (im also looking for a nice V1 performance pipe in trade)

nice clean tank with stock gas and oil caps and sight windows and good chrome tank cage/rack

decent seat, couple small punctures and needs scrubbed down but solid stitching and staples, good foam and pan complete

left and right controls and switches (light switch toggle chipped) on the stock bars (missing front turn signal stems)

pretty nice chrome rims front and back

nice complete headlight bucket with face-ring including speedo, cable, ignition and key (bucket fits expresses and hobbits)

full wiring harness

footpeg side covers

updates bump...

all things carb/intake/reeds/airbox/throttle/choke cables SOLD

side cover spring winding kick starter assembly SOLD

nice clean tank with stock gas and oil caps and sight windows and good chrome tank cage/rack SOLD

still have this stuff for sale/offers: (im also looking for a nice V1 performance pipe in trade)

pretty good chrome rims front and back

full wiring harness

footpeg side covers

updates bump

ALL SOLD

thanks all... 'til next time....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account