FS mopeds and other stuff

I did the classic thing where you get bit by the moped bug and blow all your money on way more mopeds than any person needs. Now, they have to go.

pictured are 2 Motobecane 50v's, an FA50, and a Garelli Eureka Flex that someone converted to a super sport. They aren't running at the moment. The Garelli ran, but shifted a little funny when in got hot and the carb had an air leak. The FA50 ran, but wouldn't idle. I took the carb off it to clean it, but that was like a year ago.

Also, there's the backend of a honda Urban express that turns over and has compression.

Not pictured are 3 AV7 engines that need rebuilt, a 2 speed NOI for the Garelli, one more moby frame and a set of moby wheels. I also got some parts for a honda hobbit: a frame and subframe, a busted headlight bucket, some random engine parts. There's some other parts too that aren't that interesting, like another moby luggage rack and front fender, I'll see what else...

I don't want to part these out! I don't have time or interest to turn a wrench on these, not even to take them apart. I want YOU to part them out, or fix them and ride them, or weld them all together into one big moped to impress your neighbors. Tell your friends, I just want all this shit gone.

I'm selling it ALL for $600 dollars, pick it up in Louisville KY.

1279823962_dsc01865.jpg

Re: FS mopeds and other stuff

_weld them all together into one big moped to impress your neighbors_

I'd pay big for a voltronped

Yeah, that would be something to see. I got an old furnace to use as the torso if someone wants to go that route

Not sure if I interpretted the "not wanting to part out" section correctly so I'll go ahead and ask..... Would you sell just the Garelli by itself?

Yeah man, do that. I'd take that urban bottom junk from you.

I am looking for a air filter for the express.... let me know if you have one

I don't want to pick any parts of the bikes. There's enough parts there to rebuild these bikes, minus some nuts and random bits of hardware that got lost when I got all drunk and started taking things apart, but nothing critcal you couldn't find at a fastenal or hardware store.

Of course I'd prefer it if someone would just come by and buy everything and take it all some I can have my garage back, but I'm realistic, so here's a revised list:

Fa50 $100

Urban engine/back end $50

Garelli $200

All the moby stuff I'd like to sell as one package: 2 rolling chassis, 3 AV7's, 1 Gurtner, 1 extra frame , 1 extra set of wheels $300. Thinking about parting stuff off and then being left with 3 frames nobody wants makes my intestines bleed.

You gotta come and get it tho, no shipping. Louisville KY

Thanks!

No air filter, but I DO have the luggage rack...?????????????? Hmmmmmmm??????

If there is enough interest I may come pick up the whole lot off you and part it out.

Sounds good. I don't have time to mess with 'em anymore.

honda urban express... uniped!!!!!

Awesome, make it happen!

I wanted to put it on the FA50, the frame was bent in half on the Urban.

The red Moby has a le-moped seat on it, charge xtra for that, that is a rare uber comfy seat! Wish you were in MN! I would take that red one off your hands!

e-mailed!!!

emailed back!!

Sale pending!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account