FS1976 maxi n frame

I got a red maxi n its ready to be turned into a moped. $225 obo thanks david. Email davidnitro@gmail.com. located in sacramento,ca

1279743455_photo0066.jpeg

Re: FS1976 maxi n frame

rusted tank? any more photos? im not buying it but might as well save yourself some time here.

i really doubt you'll get that much here in sac...but i guess you never know. good luck. want anything in trade?

I'll offer $100 and pay for shipping.

thats about right i just got one for a 100

you got mail

damn fool, i just bought a mint maxi-n in chicago for $250 complete.

oh i forgot to add it comes with two sets of rims,forks,the rack.

Wow, seriously? Makes me feel ripped off that I got my rigid built up for $270 or so and still need some bits n pieces...

What pieces u need? i also have a e50 complete. if anyone wants to buy all together.

David..... I just want the frame mang. Would you be willing to sell that separately?

i may be interested if it comes with 2 sets of rims. you got some pics there homie?

email me some offers and ill email some pics of anything u wanna see.

if anybody needs any puch parts i'm ready to sell. i have 4 maxi's and a murray frame, and also a bunch of puch parts. email kishkof@gmail.com if interested. part out if you want something specific.

FS1976 maxi n frame

If the tank is sold and not rusty, $225 isn't that far off. I offered mine for $225 plus shipping and finally traded it for a MK80.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account