FS: '77 PUCH newport - 70cc - plus random parts

selling my puch.. need the cash in hard times.. 1977 puch newport with kstar 70cc kit, 15mm bing-no needle, new points and internal coil, clip-on bars with new long pull throtle, and white diamond grips, stock 30mph speedo, it DOES have 2 sets of headlights and a stock riped up seat, no seat post. 17in spokes, leleu brakes, no tire or tube on front wheel, new drive chain- needs to be shortened, 20 tooth front sprocket, 35 tooth rear, have the stock exhaust shell and baffle but no header, also have alot of random parts including, stock high bars, wireing harneses stock front and rear sprockets, loads of brake levers and stuff, cables, e50 clutch side cover, 15.15 sha clone carb, tomos 16in black mag

any questions or shit ask

1279670856_getattachment.jpg

Re: FS: '77 PUCH newport - 70cc - plus random part

I need one of the bigger puch wiring harnesses ??

I will take what you have though. give me prices and pics

Thanks so much

ha when you say big.. im assuming you mean the one like i have sitting in my sheed that i have no use for, ill take pics once im off work for ya

I also need front brakes

let me know

Cheers .... just went to change a wirnig harness this afternoon and found out there are two sizes....... i had the wrong one :)

thanks again

sorry no extra fronts =[ sad day

annyone?

whats the price tag on the 15.15 sha carb.?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

how much for the motor?

want the 15mm bing. what hp is the engine? Might want that whole thing if you can keep it together and send it to me. Thanks.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account