FS- Saddle bags and morini motors

I have 2, 2 speed morini motors. One turns nicely the other has siezed crank bearings. I have lots of odds and end parts. I'll keep updating this thread when I see what I have for sale. Probably a sachs moped part out. I have a set of saddle bags, one set is orange, the other is black. The orange ones are like new and the black ones are used but in good shape..just not as ridgid as they used to be. Pics of black saddle bags attached

1279557255_img00173201001200659.jpg

Re: FS- Saddle bags and morini motors

how much for the saddle bags?

50 plus shipping...comes with that rack thing...which I could never get to work properly.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

i'm needing that thick wire clip that the clutch cable attaches to the starter... any luck? if your seized mo2 has one maybe i'll just get the whole enchilada. thanks.

yeah both motors have their starting parts with a wire coming out. One wire is too short to be used, but if you took the side off, the retianing clips and all that good stuff are there. I'd like 75 shipped for the parts bottom end. Pics apon request, shoot me an email

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I made a wire clip out of stainless steel wire and it is fine.

How much for the running MO2?

125 shipped, its just a good bottom end..

pics...one speed is on the left, 2 speed up top is the good one, 2 speed on bottom is siezed...cant get the piston out far enough to take it off.

1279632900_img00818201007061930.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account