FF 80 Pacer Super Sport parts

I inherited an '80 Pacer Super Sport awhile back that was pretty rusted out. Basically only good for parts. I'm really not interested in making much money on this - just the easiest arrangement will work best. I'm in Nashville, TN, so if anyone is around this area and wants to come pick it up, you can have all of it for $20. Most of the electric components are in good shape, some of the chrome is okay. The frame and swing are both pretty good, just a little welding needed near the kickstand if I remember right. The tank is pretty good - a little rust inside, a little rust outside. Anyway, this thing is just taking up space in my shop, so if someone could use it that would be great. I would prefer not to ship anything - just a time thing. Let me know...

Check out the flickr page for extra photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27565487@N07/4805426529/in/photostream/

1279483060_p_00434.jpg

Re: FF 80 Pacer Super Sport parts

fuck, i wish i was closer

Tony montana /

i wish i was closer too, that has alot of potential.....

e-mailed

My ship has come in. I NEED THAT FRAME!!!!! no forks....no tank.....just frame!!!!! e-mailed ya

and it;s funny...i was loking up PACER owners and i was gonna e-mal this guy before he put this ad up.

emailed

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

i'll do 25$ shipped for just the tank

emailed

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account