FS: Anyone need hobbit parts?

Tate in Madison /

I am going to scope out a hobbit tomorrow.

Dude has this big ass pile of hobbit stuff and he is only willing to sell it all as a package.

Its pretty much shit I will never need.

Stuff like tanks, fenders, a couple frames, some wheels, a bunch of PA50 I engine/carb stuff, handle bars and stuff of the like.

I am just wondering if anyone would have any interest in this stuff.

I would sell the bits pretty cheap because I would basically just be getting them as like an unfortunate side affect of the deal.

Its like enough stuff to make a whole other PA50 I with a PA50 II yellow body and then still have stuff left over?

Anyone? Like I said cheap and cheaper if you want to pick it up.

Not looking for any promises or anything but if you need something or might want something let me know.

I just don't want to buy it with all the extra crap and have even more unwanted parts taking up space in my already over crowded shop.

Re: FS: Anyone need hobbit parts?

Yes I need some parts and a lot of them I would like head w/decomp or a complete engine final drive and variator + pedal shaft and crank in good condition

bring all the extra parts you don't want over to stan's. they will find a home eventually.

Tyler Zaucha /

I could use a pedal shaft if you end up getting these. Have my old proma if you need a pipe.

i could use another set of variator weight guides.. the little plastic guys

Tate in Madison /

I have a hobbit pipe but I might buy your old proma if you want to sell it.

Tyler: Its actually your hobbit that made me want to get another one.

Most years I go through like 4-5 but this year its been bone dry on the broken hobbit front.

I want to build an enduro hobbit.

I think with those beefy forks and some hardcore rear shocks I could have a bad ass on/off road hobbit.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

I could use a Hobbit coil.

Aaron Bajongus /

I need to get my hands on a rear wheel, you could take the tire off to save space and weight.

plastic sidecover mounting pins? straight rear wheel?

condenser? PLEASE

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account