Magface frame

I gots a Magnum frame and maybe the worst Magnum gas tank ever. Wooly bully robert tells me to ask 250 for it but I'm only gonna ask for one hundo. Anybody interested?

I also have a rebuilt vespa ciao engine with a new top racing crank/bearings. It has a 65cc Parmakit topend with a broken piston ring and the intake nipple on the cylinder is snapped off. If anyone wants that, lemme know. Also, I've been drinking.

Re: Magface frame

justins stuff. is the best stuff. ever. i also have been drinking.

Would you just sell the tank? I'm interested!

I seriously dont think you want it. At some point in its life, it was ripped open from the top and JB welded back together. If u really want, I could probably cut it back open and weld it back together properly. Then i could quote u a price based on how good it looks.

I just grabbed the tank, ill do some work to it and post a pic tomorrow.

I just wanted it for garage art. I actually have magnum tanks. But I think a beat-up tank would look cool in the garage!

email sent...

how much for the ciao motor minus the top end? Maybe with the top end...want anything to trade.

Robert is cool, you guys taking care of him. I'm sure he misses the weather out in LA.

The weather here is great.

Justin put the ciao engine on the magnum.

Will you ship the frame???

Might be interested!!!

Pablo Puchasso /

Robert is still reading from the Cali pricing guide.

Is his mustache as out of control as I imagine it is by now?

it...says things to me...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account