Cimatti Gran Prix LX complete-ish

1978 Cimatti Gran Prix LX. Looks like its missing some covers. Tool box is rusted through. Needs a good deal of work to get back on the road. You guys can figure it out. Asking $120 for it as it sits. Motor cranks and has compression... head is on wrong yes I know. I will entertain trades.

Email or call 513 614 8119 Thanks.

1279158601_img_0156.jpg

Re: Cimatti Gran Prix LX complete-ish

another pic

1279158736_img_0157.jpg

annnnnd another.

1279158796_img_0158.jpg

Last picture.

Bike is located in Cincinnati Ohio. If all goes well I may be making a trip to Toledo this weekend and could deliver anywhere along that route for a small fee.

1279158892_img_0159.jpg

Fish tits Krauthamer /

i want that!!

bring it to NYC

I can and will ship it. But it would cost nearly as much to ship as it would to buy it.

You know you want it. Come get it or I'll get it running and throw it on freebay.

Cimatti Gran Prix LX complete-ish

Jerry Franek /

Thats a very nice looking bike, however, I have the need for another bike like I have the need for another hole in my head. I think I've got about 10 or so in the shop in various states of disassembly.

pretty rare bike, good deal!!!

Fish tits Krauthamer /

the one for sale looks better than yours jerry

Please Delete Please Delete /

I will take it. Where do I paypal. I'm in Louisville so it might take a week for me to get up there to get it.

-Marsh

Tenatively this bike is sold.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account