Looking for moped in Buffalo NY

Basically looking for any moped with a top tank (puch magnum style) for sale. I really don't know a whole lot about mopeds, this would be my first. I live in buffalo and I don't own a car, so the closer the better. Thanks for the help!

Re: Looking for moped in Buffalo NY

took me two years to find my magnum and it needs to be full re-rebuilt. but there out there. britchez will chime in soon, he is the OG of mopeds in buffalo he has the hook ups talk to him. oo dont shoot for a magnum unless you have between $700 to $1200

I could ask ray if he has any top tank tomos' for sale if it has to be a top tank. Just keep checking craigslist. You'll find a cheapo ped. (Like the $135 revival on cl roch today.) Personally I'd say to shoot for a maxi. Great beginner thru advanced bike. Make sure there are no holes in any of da tanks. Best of luck, have fun!

That'd be great britchez. You must be the Jon all my friends told me to ask. I didn't really have any particular model in mind, I just like the top tank ones.

If you hear anything feel free to email me.

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account