f/s motobecane w/ parts +tools

I need to sell this bike, so make me an offer. its not currently running but has lots of new preformance parts on and just needs alittle more to get it going great. should go fast. I dont have the time and need the money. pick up in Santa Cruz CA, no parting out. make me an offer for everything.

pictures and details on craigslist:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mcy/1840805413.html

Re: f/s motobecane w/ parts +tools

Hmm. Bump, quite interesting pile of parts there.

double poster

part it out

any offers at all? bay area people....

I second parting out! :)

Wednesday bump

bumpy?

any offers out there at all

part it out

part it out

part it out

seriously no one buys modded bikes esp ones not done or running. If u got the parts through it back to stock sell it for 500 and make the rest of the money off all the parts u can sell.

Part it out i want your partsssssss.... your bike sucksss. i want the partss... O.O is right you will never see $900 for a non running ped... seriously.. I'd put my money on the hundreds of peds a year sold in the bay area for $800-$1300 that haul assssss and loook super clean..

I have a kitted moby just like yours but it runs.. and i wouldnt even try to sell it for more then $600-700...

santa cruz dreamzzz

i saw a dreamer from santa cruz trying to sell their POS honda that was kitted not running for $900.. seriously.. look around you.. people on here sell peds for half that price..

RUNNING

fuck man i'll do you the favor and make you a short list of partssss with prices attached so you can see..

$250 Frame w/ forks

$70 Chain guards

$25 speed (if it works)

$25 headlight (non broken switch)

$40 seat

$50 Stock controls

$300 engine

$100 Simoni Pipe

$30 Stock single seat

$40 wheelset w/ brakes, sproket, ect

$50 Phbg 20mm carb (if new maybe $70 shipped)

$100 bidalot pipe

$70 parmakit head

$5 toolkit

thats $1155 if you part your shit out!

250 for a frame and forks? Not anymore. Maybe two summers ago. I'd probably spend the time getting it running and reliable and sell it to a noob. Experienced mopeders don't pay 900 for mopeds. Especially non runners. Unless they are really something special. I know for me, I would put it back to stock, sell it for 650-700, and then sell your performance parts. More bang for your buck that way.

how much for a frame these days?. i paid $150 for a decent frame w/ faded paint (came with speedo, forks, fenders, wire harness, headlight, handle bars, and controls.. basically no motor, seat, or wheels.

man, you dont need to be a jerk. i know what your saying- of coarse, but i work 6 days a week and dont have any time to work on it or part it out. thats a lot of work. im trying to move- and i just want to see it go away. someone make me any offer.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account