Parting out: Peugeot/moby/derbi race bike

So I doubt I will be able to sell this thing complete, especially since moped racing is basically done, so it looks like I will be parting it out. If anyone wants to buy it complete, let me know, also would consider trade for a car/truck, although I could mostly use the cash.

Here's a list of parts.

Mykitech av10 cases

mykitech clutch pulley

derbi flat reed kit very heavily ported by Tony simonides

Doppler av10 endurance crank

mvt internal rotor cdi

malossi moby variator. The expensive one.

Motomatic moby race pipe that won't fit anything but this bike without work

ebr hydralic forks w/disk brakes and cr80 front wheel

Peugeot vogue frame with custom moby mounts. Powder coated flat black

28mm mikuni carb and custom 28mm intake

vforce cr80 reed block

sebac yellow 320mm shocks

All these parts have two races and maybe 30 miles total on them. The kit is weird. It fits moby cases with a spacer. Has a weird custom head that needs special attention when installing. I can explain to serious buyers. It also takes a custom piston which you will need a buy. Ring snapped and chipped the top of the piston. Miraciously no damage to the kit. You could use the stock derbi piston by would have to make a new a custom plate. It might work on a derbi flat reed without the plate, but I can't guarantee all the ports would line up perfectly as it was ported for this specific set up. Could possibly fix up the motor and sell it complete for the eight price. This bike was retardly fast. Probably the third or fourth fastest moped ever built in the us. 0-65 ridiculiously fast. Definitely not a toy.

The bike is in sac, so I won't be able to ship out immediately unless I can talk Terry dean into disassemling and shipping for a portion of the profits. If you are serious and in a hurry we can talk about it.

No pics till I get to a computer, but you can see everything that went into it at

<www.speedisclass.wordpress.com>

Most of this bike was totally complete. So email me with questions and offers. I don't get on here too often these days ao email me at twerst@gmail.com for the quickest response.

Re: Parting out: Peugeot/moby/derbi race bike

Bump

Wow no one wants fast French parts?

prices?

What happened to racing it

Interesting to know I have at least one or two parts in common with that bike!

I don't know. Make me an offer. Honestly I would let the whole bike go as is for $1500. Which is outrgeous cause it's over $2500 in parts not including all the time put into it, but it does need some work as mentioned.

Not racing it anymore cause I can't afford it/polini cup is canceled.

Tate in Madison /

The CR80 reed block, is that the same size as an MB5 intake/reedblock set up?

I know the two bikes had a lot in common but I have never worked on a CR80.

How much for the front forks/wheel, brake?

Seconds on the forks/wheels/brakes + doppler crank + mvt cdi + malossi variator with prices.

Thx

Someone buy the whole bike and come race it in the Oregon Series moped racing league. What a deal!

Fork/wheel/brake set-up. $225 plus shipping. That's basically the cost of the forks. Get the wheels, brakes, and custom work to make them fit for free

crank. $100 plus shipping

mvt - $250 plus shipping

variator - $150 plus shipping

remember these parts literally have only about 30 miles on them. It's a real shame.

I do not know if the cr80 reed block fits an mb5

Are these the peugeot or maxi forks? Thanks!

derbeez ryderz /

Interested in the frame depending on what the mods are to the motor mount. What would need to be done to mount a pug motor back up? And what do you want to get for it?

I would totally buy the whole bike for $1500 if there were races on the east coast.

The forks are for a Peugeot.

I don't know exactly what it would take to put a pug motor on there. You could probably stick the motor in the current mounts but not sure if you spacing and belt length and things would be correct. I would want $100 plus shipping for the frame.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

id take the fork/wheel/controls if the other guys dont.

185 for the clutch pully

LOL..gotta be kidding on that offer for the clutch pulley..

Yeah sorry not selling it for $200 off retail when it has 30 miles on it.

Seth, no one else has emailed me about the forks so if you are still interested shoot me an email.

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

I want to see a couple pics of the bike before it is taken apart...

derbeez ryderz /

E-mail sent about the frame

how much for the flatreed kit?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account