78 Puch Freespirit - For Sale/Trade

Might consider parting it out, but not for a couple of days.

$475 for complete moped (Local pickup in Somerville, MA)

Runs ok, hitting about 30mph. Left pedal hole stripped, so missing pedal. No pedal chain because I cut it too short. Lights work. Wiring was done by someone else who used longer wires than necessary, but it's relatively clean and it works.

Email with offers if you're looking for parts. Will consider trades for parts or complete running mopeds.

Things I need:

Nice Maxi adjustable shocks (preferably 320mm)

Mid rise bars or M bars

Maxi EBRs

Five Star mags

19mm PHBG carb w/ intake

More pics available on request

Re: 78 Puch Freespirit - For Sale/Trade

How much for the e50?

Hey Ryan...that's a pretty good looking ped...I hope you don't have to part it out...

However, if you do, you might see if Linda needs some of those parts....isn't your ped the same as the one she had her accident with?

I'm not sure how her rebuild is going.....

i emailed ya

you sell this yet? dont part it!

I don\'t want to part it, necessarily, but I could use some of the parts off of it myself which is why I\'m considering it. Still for sale/trade at the moment

TTT

keeping it on the front page because I really don\'t want to part it and I\'m sick of dealing with craigslist deadbeats

Ryan,

I have this EXACT model (right down to the color) and am in New Bedford. I'm looking for the following:

The RIGHT pedal arm (mine's stripped too!)

the 2 plastic chain covers (w/screws)

the seat

the kill switch

the throttle cable

the emblem that goes on the left side engine cover

interested in working out some kind of package deal on these?

one more thing --- does yurs have a "twist" throttle on it - it looks like it. If so, I'd be interested in that as well!

Still trying to sell or trade it complete, since I hate to part out a runner. But I will let you know if that\'s what I end up doing

I agree, parting out a runner can suck....look at it this way. youll get the parts you need, and contribute to making my runner a perfect example at the same time. We might be able to work something out for anything you have leftover as well --- gawd knows having a spare to work with is always a good thing!

Sounds like you should just buy the whole thing. Open to a little negotiation on the price

I appreciate the offer and certainly dont want to offend you, but I paid less than half your asking price for what I have now. I got a steal, no doubt about it, but I did because I had to sit back and wait until something within my budget came along. I am certainly trying to find these parts, and would like to get them all from one source, but we're back to the budget issue. Your price is certainly fair but its beyond my reach, and youd have to go an awful long way down to reach the level of my piggybank right now....LOL.

But please, if you DO end up parting it out, feel free to shoot me an email or message right away -- I'll grab everything I can afford!

I have many non runners for trade, email me at nmklop96@yahoo.com I am located in Connecticut.

Scott Schaefer /

Hey I am really like the puch that you have or if you still have email me back PLEASE THANK YOU SCOTT

Now accepting offers on parts.

Snowflakes and carb are spoken for

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account