Parting out very nice Honda Urban Express

This moped's engine was RUINED, but EVERYTHING on it works except the headlight, electrically. Most parts are rust free and fully functional, down to the starter relay. I even have the working keyswitch with a Honda key. The seat is in EXCELLENT condition, no rips or tears. Please email me with what you need.

I have decided to go another route and buy a different moped. All the parts are great on this moped, but I can't see spending $150+ on another engine for it while I could save a little more and get a moped with a good engine. I will entertain all offers.

1278979003_dscf2329.jpg

Re: Parting out very nice Honda Urban Express

Nice T-4 on the table. You race?

Used to, It's a brand new Duratrax Evader. Wanna buy it? I have alot more R/C stuff if you're geniunely interested, including a NICE rc10.

Where is the motor ? Why is it fubar ? Rust ? Seize ? Maybe we can do a deal ?

Do you have an extra filter?

is the carb and injector the same as a honda express?

The piston was seized, the crank was rusted and stuck, and a few other things. Someone took it apart and loosely put it back together and left it outside. I have listed most of the parts on ebay now, minus the hand controls, frame, wiring harness, and fork and wheels. I am going to have another moped in the future, but recent monetary problems have diverted everything I have towards a traffic ticket. I love hondas, but I just couldn't see putting $150 into the motor for a moped that doesn't have alot of parts support.

Sorry about that, It did not have the filter and I have already sold the carb. All of the parts I have listed on eBay are here:

http://shop.ebay.com/radiocontrolledman/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account