FS $120 shipped - A3 Engine - Excellent Condition

Aaron And Kelly Schmits /

I bought this hoping to use the right side case that covers the transmission after reading A3's and A35's covers were compatible - THEY ARE NOT! Don't need it, Don't want it. $120 shipped.

Re: FS $120 shipped - A3 Engine - Excellent Condi

I will give you 60 shipped for it!

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

You can buy A35 side covers right from any Tomos dealer through Tomos USA.

What is the mileage of the A3? Do you know the year? Is it black or silver? Does it have an intake, and if so, Dellorto or Encarvi? All of these questions matter because they effect the price I am willing to pay( or probably anyone else).

$60 and I'll come get it.

may be a bit high for an a3. i bought a 1965 moby AV89 complete for 120. they are a bit rarer than a3 engines. honestly, i think the 60 dollars price (+ shipping) sounds legit.

It does not come with the manifold or carb. It is black and I do not know the mileage, however, after examining the clutch, the corking looks brand new, so I would venture to say it has low miles. I do have a 12mm Bing, and a 14mm Bing carb if interested.

OK - I can go $70 plus shipping, but that is the best I can do. It appears I have overestimated the value and was thinking in terms of part value honestly. $70 plus shipping.

Call me if interested 513 742 4663 or email aaronschmits@yahoo.com - Aaron

Isn't this the one you bought off CL for 60 before taking off the intake and carb?

Timmy Southpark /

Aaron, do you still need a tranny cover for an A35? I might have one in my basement... plus i'm in cincinnati. email me -jimmy

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

i'll do 70 shipped with the 14 bing

Yes - I bought this off CL but it had no carb. However I was trying to make a buck - I admit it - I got called the fuck out - Ha - Nice : )

$ 60 bucks - No carb - Pick up only. Or I will have to add shipping. Does anybody think that sounds fair? - Damn - I was hoping to make a buck to buy some longer cables to put some crazy handle bars off this beach cruiser onto my bike. Oh Well - Somebody hit me up.

aaronschmits@yahoo.com or 513 742 4663 - Aaron

Jimmy in Cincy - I definitely still need that cover for my A35. However, my MAc won't let me use my YAhoo account so I can't get your email - Post your email and I will buy that cover.

i just want to say that i like your nick-name. that is all.

i will buy it,

email me.

gabe.revolte@gmail.com

SOLD To Burke for 5o Bucks and an A35 Transmission side cover...God I love his forum. Only at Moped Army....Seriously.

Check that - Sold to B - Kunk for $50 - A friend in need...

Sorry Burke.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account