DellOrto PHBL 24mm w/filter $75 shipped

24mm DellOrto PHBL with a Metrakit filter and a BUNCH of 6mm jets high 90s down to a 78. It's missing the choke lever (available from dellorto direct), and someone shaved the top of the carb back before I got it. I never needed to choke it. I ran this on my Gila, but am putting together a smaller top end on my ZA50 and this carb would be overkill for my set up. It's basically a giant PHBG with a race float and a 6mm main jet. Pilots are the 5mm. I'll send this out priority to the lower 48 with the jets and the air filter, for $75.00.

1278911707_dscn0963.jpg

Re: DellOrto PHBL 24mm w/filter $75 shipped

Another pic

1278911898_dscn0962.jpg

Bump. I'll throw in a 26mm Gila intake.

Bump

Another bump... Hmm... I'm open to offers (though $75 seems like a pretty good deal). No? I know everyone goes flat slide -but this is a pretty boss carb for a big kit... And you can save yourself some dough on jets and a a filter. Anyone? Filter, lots of jets and the 26mm Gila intake included...

I would keep it, but I think I'm giving up on my Gila, at least until the spring -so I'd rather have the cash. Might be open to trade for stuff (like a good, complete e50 or ZA bottom end) or a decent Magnum or Pacer tank.

emailed.

Responded

Sold

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account