FS Suzuki FA50 parts

I have put together several Suzuki FA50's and have a lot of parts that I could sell. Anyone need any of these?

Engine-transmission

reed valves

mufflers

exhaust pipe gasket

muffler cover

oil pumps

fuel tanks

oil tanks

left - turn signal housing

right - throttle-kill switch housing

throttle cable

speedometer-odometer w/o key

horns

rear suspension spring

CDI unit

ignition coil

stator

headlight buckets

frame without forks

Front forks

foot rest unit

seat

wiring harness

Re: FS Suzuki FA50 parts

I'm getting a Suzuki here before too long. If you've got much left by that time, I might be needing some things. I'll keep you in mind.

no carb or headlight, eh?

I do have carbs. I have one that I think is petty good and one that has the brass choke inside. You can have both for $25 plus shipping

email me! alexdsteward@gmail.com

or i'll email you!

what color frame?

frame is yellow

Any chance of a front rack or a gas tank with a gauge in it? They were installed on '80-'81 models. How about a pair of peg rubbers?

I need an ign coil.... emailed you but it was kicked back

Ottoman,

I have an igniton coil for a FA 50 $15 plus shipping

Axldeziak,

What do you mean front rack? I have a complete set of front forks. I have two fuel tanks but neither have a gauge. No rubber pegs

any turn signal lenses?

oh and airfilter box????

Sorry, no air filter box or turn signals

Well, I guess if you reply, "What do you mean front rack?" then you don't have one. For reference of what I was getting at I'm attaching a pic of an '80 model I found on the net. In the pic you can see the front rack and the cutout in the frame for the gas gauge.

1279522024_1980suzukifa50yellow.jpg

how much for top end w/piston

axideziak: sorry I did not know about the front rack. I've had 7 FA 50's and never seen one.

crazyjay: email sent on piston and top end. let me know.

ottoman: do you want the ignition coil?

FS Suzuki FA50 parts

how about kick start lever?

I do not have the part of the kick start that swings out for the kick start. I have the other piece that connects to the engine.

okay. thanks any ways

Do you have oil pump cover ??

I've never, ever seen a FA50 front rack.

im looking for a carb? anybody got one?

Nick Belletti /

I would like the cdi and stator if possible, on a bit of a budget, whatcha got for me?

FakeDad Blastmussen /

Hey, I could use a throttle handle thing. Oh yeah just e-mail me. I have money.

Hi, I just bought one and it's missing the turn signals. So far I have been able to find online all the parts, except for the tube that mounts on to the rear carrier rack that the turn signals screw on to. I guess this part has been discontinued, none of the websites have it and I haven't seen one on ebay. Any spares?

email me!

audy27@gmail.com

I am willing to pay a little bit of money for the taillight lens and or the whole taillight assembly... please e mail me @ Hockeypro1153@aol.com thanks, Ben

Complete muffler from motor... how much. I have a question also where do I find vin# on my fs50. It is the style with a lower headlight and basket on front ( ‘80 fs 50?) also interested in the leg sheild/guard and back fender

I think that is an fs 50 mine looks like that it has a basket on top of the rack

Interested in CDI. Sending PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account