WTB: random moby parts (some generic parts too)

Vova Fett /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I'll update this thread here and there but right now I'm looking for a rear moby hub. I have the two sprockets, or at least I can salvage them off the hub that I have, but everything else seems like a lost case. So basically I'm looking for the hub, axle, brake plate (don't need the pads, getting new ones anyways). AS long as the axle is true and the bearings aren't too horrible it's ok. I don't care if it looks like it just survived an apocalypse. I'd rather spend a bit less money and spend a bit more time restoring.

Also looking for a headlight. As long as the lens is ok and whatnot it's fine. Doesn't matter if it's rusty or ugly on the outside. Going to get stripped and painted anyways. Also preferably would like it to come with a socket that fits them tower LED lights. Not sure what the specs on that are but I'll look into it.

That should be it for now me thinks.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account