FS: SW Michigan, Eagle II w/ D motor and more

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

For sale in Kalamazoo, MI. 1980 Sachs Eagle II with a Sachs "D" motor. This bike is not nearly perfect, but it moves real good. This is completely stock and breaks 40 on sometimes, usually cruising around 37/38ish on the regular. If you were at Kzoo '08 or '09, or red October '08, this was the bone stock eagle that was passing all the puchs with pipes and carbs. Not that it is a blaster by any means, but it is the most fun I have ever had on a stock bike!! Easily makes it 100 miles on the tank at approx 40 the whole way wot no problemo'. Again, it is a little rough, but a really awesome fun stock cruiser.

I also would like to include in the sale a Sachs "D" motor for parts. It has good cases, all the internal gears, crank, clutch etc....

The cylinder is no good on this parts motor, but it does have a B cylinder that is included that is also good. There are extra clutch parts included along with one mostly complete rebuild seals and gasket kit, and one partial seal/gasket kit.

If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail. I would like to get rid of this as soon as possible as I have a few projects that are killing me financially.

1278547448_sspx0263.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account