FS: 1977's Minarelli 80cc in SF

You've probably seen this bike before. Well it could be yours now. Cruises around 50-55. Lots of love has been put into this moped with a custom paint job, brand new tires, cables, and controls. As solid as a moped can get really. If you have any questions or anything let me know!

_s p e c s :_

Re: FS: 1977's Minarelli 80cc in SF

Perfekt Timing Angel /

How many dollar$??

what intake is on that?

e-mail me with an offer I can't refuse.

The intake is 21mm angled scooter intake. don't really have a reference point but it's rare and fits perf.

bumps in the night

that is a fucking sexy bike... BUMP!

you know you want it.....

FS: 1977's Minarelli 80cc in SF

Fun selling point!!!

That frame is one of 9 known Milani frames in this country. One of those 9 was stolen, another was smashed up by a truck. Of those 9, 3 are tube frames WITHOUT removeable tanks(ie. the frame is the tank ala Baretta). I know this b/c I used to own that frame. Then Dan made it pretty pretty and hella fast.

9 besides the Milani that I ride??? GPS'd last night at 52mph... still need to tune a little... but fasssst.

is this really true about how many Milani frames? I have one of the removable tank ones! Wow... pretty neat.

yep, BIG DEALS IN LIL ITALY

Mr. Know-it-All /

Very nice, wish I was closer. Hey, what are those handlebars? Look sort of like bmx bars cut right below the cross?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account