wtb: za50 engine puch

Anyone have a decent za50 kicking around? I'm more than happy to change the pucks, but would prefer that the crank and clutches are in decent shape.

thanks

Re: wtb: za50 engine puch

Also interested in za50 roller bearing cranks and rebuild kits if anyone has one to sell.

derek from black pipes moped gang 🌧 /

I have a za50 from a magnum MKII. I've never seen it run, but from what I can tell it is in good shape. It has compression, not seized or anything. oh and it is the oil injected model, with all of the oil injection bits still in there. $90 shipped

I have one that's been case matched for an Athena 70. If you have a good stock e50 I would be down to trade+cash money.

i also have one that came on a MKII magnum. has compression never tried to start it. will to trade it for a 15mm carb and intake, or other parts let me know what you have or maybe $70 shipped

still searching

bumpy

You're not going to be able to do much better than $70-$90 shipped... I paid $110 for one last summer off ebay, and I barely won it too - it was a rusty ass nasty ZA... $70 for one with good compression? That's a REALLY good deal.

Thanks for the advice

Probably Fred /

Yep I got a magnum mk ll za50 bottom end with oil injection for the same price like everybody else who posted. strange how 2hp oil injected are worth less then 2hp non injected ones

Can those folks offering up the oil injected engines please send me some pics? ianordoug@hotmail.com

thanks

still looking

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account