WTB: Checklist I need for my new Magnum...

Just seeing if there's any of these things I could take off your hands...

- Maxi length EBRs in at least decent condition?

- Maxi length shocks/coils (no more than 320mm)?

- 15 bing or equivalent PHBG or Dellorto (with all the bits and pieces or at least let me know what's missing so I can order separately)?

- performance crank?

- 60cc kit or higher (Polini preferred)?

EMAIL ME! Let me know how much you're willing to ship it to Chicago for (60611). Thanks a ton MA!

linda~~~

Re: WTB: Checklist I need for my new Magnum...

I'm parting out a 1978 maxi sport! I have some things on ebay and I'm planning to put up the rest soon. My ebay name is fairie*momma I have the rear shocks on there now. EMail me with more details of what you need if interested.

Thanks

That's a tall order Linda. Have you messed with a kitted bike before? If not a Polini isn't a good 1st step. I have some suggestions for you on that and the other stuff...email me

Still looking...

To Bukwheat: I have messed w/a kitted bike before. My Murray has a 60cc kit that pushes around 45ish but it's still not fast enough. Looking for some extra power behind my Mag. Polini is ideal but I'd settle for a Gila or Metra kit. I am curious as to what you may suggest so maybe I ll send you an email.

To Nekogarden: You have the front Maxi forks? I may be interested in that. Found you on ebay and I'll keep an eye on it for some buys. Thanks.

Do send me an email. I have a great engine setup idea for you + can steer you (bahaha) in a better direction for forks...

hook a sista up.....

bump?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account