FS: 1978 Puch Maxi project

Hey im selling this maxi project bike. Its complete, motor turns over with good compression, no bearing noise, has 1hp cylinder. It wasnt getting spark so i tested the igniton wire coming out of the stator and there is power, but the lights or something are shorting it out so it doesnt spark. Some rust spots on paint, but overall in pretty decent shape, most of the chrome is clean and is real nice on the wheels. things the bike needs: gas tank is rusty and needs cleaned, rear tire and probably tube need replaced, right side hand control base is broken so it needs replaced, and missing the gas cap. have a stock maxi seat that could be included with the bike. Overall a solid project that wouldnt require to much work to get running and fullfil all your gayest maxi desires. Buy this bitch and turn it from fecal to fabulous.

looking to get $170 OBO, or if you have some swell parts to trade like korado cylinder or engine, maybe puch or derbi performance parts. i dont know, not partiularly looking for anything specific but let me know anyway

1278050929_picture_708.jpg

Re: FS: 1978 Puch Maxi project

Crossvalley Tonysieze /

emailed!

DIDO

bump

bump

Thinking hard about this??? Al where in cbus are you Im in Hilliard... can I maybe check it out Matt

hey man, i emailed you. email me your number and we can set up a time for you to check it out

bump

delivery an option??

bump, still have this, $150

bump

You still got this project? Wanna ship or are you coming to the WLR in nc? Email

sold it, sorry

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account