FS: Lambretta 100 Cento

Fresh out of storage. Lambretta 100 Cento. Motor turns over fine I have not tried getting it started yet. Scooter is very original. Located in Sunapee NH 03782

Price is $900.00

1278036465_scooter_italy_002.jpg

Re: FS: Lambretta 100 Cento

Tate in Madison /

Very nice. Very nice.

Dog in the background looks pretty creepy with that eye shine though.

If you were close I would come by and take a gander.

FS: Lambretta 100 Cento

You just looking for cash or are you maybe looking to trade UP to say...a series 2 TV175? I know a really cool lady looking to downgrade(her legs are too short to get around the wide floorboards on the TV).

you should post it to www.lambretta.org in the for sale section, itll sell fast, theres a coupole peeps looking for those currently on there. also brennon dude if your neighbor wants to sell that TV hook me up dude! ill even throw you a finders fee if it happens! I have a really nice 1959 vespa 150 vba that she would LOVE! all mechanically redone and runs like a dream, nicknamed valentine! it was a one owner bike, same lady all her life from new. or I gots cash out right! email me at ericlussier@cox.net

Yep, It's going up on lammy.org next week. She is specifically looking for a smallframe lambretta. STUBBORN! haha. She already has a couple vespas. The lammy was the last piece of her scooter puzzle, until she realized she couldn't ride it.

I'll try to get her to give me a price. I'm thinking it won't be cheap tough, it came from Alex at Casalambretta...so you know she prolly overpaid, but we shall see what she wants for it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account