fs:crusty but good sachs 505/c 2 speed motor

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

dirty on the outside, but awesome on the inside. the rings were stuck when i got it, wiggled the flywheel a bit and they broke free. i haven't had the top end off, but i'm about 90% sure it's usable.

shifts into both gears just fine and the clutch will disengage when you pull the lever.

comes with the left hand grip shift and 14.5 intake with the cable holders.

i'll probably take the crank arms off to make it fit in a box better, unless you want em left on.

i also have the magneto cover which isn't shown in the pic.

$150 plus shipping and it's aaaall yours!

just an fyi, in case you were not aware, this is a regular old 505 motor. everything but the few shifting gears on the inside is the same as your typical 505/c 1 speed motor (and the way the clutch works, obviously), so your standard old 505 rebuild kit will work just fine on this guy.

1277451853_p6160003.jpg

Re: fs:crusty but good sachs 505/c 2 speed motor

Hey Dean,

does it have spark? compression?

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

fuck! want it! of course right when my car dies and i cant spend any money!!!

spork Guarnierius /

Hey Dean, if this is still available, I'm very interested. Please email me so we can work out paypal (I didn't see your address in your profile). Thanks.

spork Guarnierius /

I guess it would help if I actually included my email (doh). Should be on this post. Thanks again.

so, is this for sale still?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account