WTB Motobecane 50v

Anyone in the Minneapolis/St Paul area have a 50v they want to offload?

Re: WTB Motobecane 50v

I have a 1980 Moby 50V that doesn't run that I might consider selling. I am still debating whether to fix it up or not. I am in Champlin. Let me know if you want more details.

Do you have any ideas what's wrong? If it's electrical, I wouldnt want to touch it. If it's mechanical, I would be tempted depending on your asking price. What kind of condition is it in besides not running? Long seat?

I picked it up last fall and I think the bottom end needs work. I never had it running, so I have no idea about the electrical. It has the long seat, but it was taped up at the front. The frame looks real nice (original paint and stickers, no rust). It was my first moped and I was hoping on fixing it up, but time and space are an issue. Honestly, I wouldn't take anything less than $200 for it and I am not gung ho on selling it. Let me know how interested you are.

Eh...bottom end rebuild might be more than I want to get into right now. You should keep it.

Anyone else?

Yeah, I should keep it. It'll be nice once it's running.

it looks like this guy has four of them in his pictures. give him a call.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/mcy/1800906021.html

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account