WTB: Lancaster, PA

Looking for a moped in the Lancaster area. I would prefer if it had a title, but won't turn down non title bikes. Thanks.

Re: WTB: Lancaster, PA

email me.

Bump

i have a non titled cimatti city bike

i bought it for 200 from rob burrito. and got it to run up and down my alley .. ill sell it to you for 180

i also have a motron frame i could sell with a motor. i also have a pinto rolling frame i could sell with an e50 with a top racing crank no top end tho.

Herschel Thor Savage

pinto..(just frame and tank now) with controls

motron on top of the car.. just a frame and wheels and motor all apart but all there

^ How do you know me?? Any pics of the Cimatti? I am looking for something complete, I have no idea how to re-build them yet.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

ciamatti has dual tanks! also i can help get the title for that one if you get it.

picture emailed to address in profile

I actually looked at a Sachs today and bought it. Thanks for all the replies. Rob - It has an out of state NJ title signed by the owner that had it before this guy. Still recoverable?

get in touch with a notary that is half crooked and you should just be able to sign it and have them notarize it and then you can get a pa title.

what kind of sachs... come ride with us some time..

It's my G3.

Yes, it is Smallbore's. I don't technically own it yet, because I am poor and could only put some money down on it :D Here is a picture he gave me...

I will definitely have to come ride with you guys, how many people ride with you?

that's a nice lookin g3

<thehumanbeans.blogspot.com>

i remember seeing that bike in CL in the philly area about a year ago... so nice!

Cool blog... Once I get it all cleaned up and in good running order we will have to get together... Where is your HQ? I saw that Mk2 VW in that one picture in the garage, are you VW guys as well? I have a cammed Mk3 VR6

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

i don't think anyone could sell you the city of lancaster.... well, maybe the mayor, is he corrupt? or the chief of police... if he is corrupt..

Nah...ya didn't see that bike on CL.

I bought from an ebay seller 5 or 6 years ago.

Came outta NJ where it ran 60MPH stock. :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account