fS: garelli rally sport tank & seat

so i got some parts of this garelli rally sport that ill be selling, right now just pics/ descriptions of the tank and seat.

gas tank is in pretty good shape, clear coat is faded around most of the tank and there some scuffs and scrapes, but decals are decent and no rust. its very clean on the inside and comes with a good working fuel valve (can include oil injector tank) $32 + shipping

Seat is in pretty good shape, no rips or tears, cover is in good shape, only problem is the stitching is coming apart at the front left and back left seams. No rust on bottom of seat pan, still has manufactures name and date printed on it $28+ shipping,

other shit up for grabs off the bike: rear shocks, luggage rack, fornt and rear fenders, frame w/ swingarm, taillight, speedo assembly.

If your interested in any of the other stuff let me know, I just havent taken that stuff off yet or taken any pics

1276914735_picture_794.jpg

Re: fS: garelli rally sport tank & seat

seat pic

1276914805_picture_792.jpg

another pic of the seat

1276914846_picture_793.jpg

Mr. Know-it-All /

Do you have the engine switch and the lights/horn switch?

yeah I have the switches but I might be keeping those

bump

bump still have all this stuff,

up

hey do you have the right side covers for this ped...what year is it, looks like 79 - 81.

- Pics of the luggage rack please.

- What condition are the rear shock in? Pics?

Interested in both items. Money in one hand & myself in the other...~

heres a pic of the shocks and luggage rack, there is some shocks have faded paint and fading/scratches on some of the chrome and a few small rust spots. luggage rack has good chrome and virtually no rust. how about $30 plus shipping, email me and let me know

1278316022_picture_834.jpg

steve, heres a pic of what I have; the right side engine cover and rear wheel cover, I think these are what your talking about. Im pretty sure theyre off a 1980 garelli

1278316596_picture_835.jpg

how much...who do I send the money to...here is my address; I need both of them....thanks

emailed about taillight base/assembly/lens, front brake cable/ferrell/nut, floorboard/center piece....

fS: garelli rally sport tank & seat

Is the exhaust up for sale? Also, would you be willing to sell just the petcock off the tank? Prices?

How long is the tank?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account