WANT TO TRADE TATTOOS FOR MOPEDS S.OHIO

I OWN MY OWN SHOP N CHILLICOTHE OHIO. NEW INTO MOPED AND OPEN TO TRADE MY WORK FOR RUNNING MOPEDS... CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO.. TO SEE MY WORK CHECK OUT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/2DOLLARPISTOLTATTOO.COM OR WWW.2DOLLARPISTOLTATTOO.COM

MUST BE OVER 18 WITH ID!!! NO MINORS!! AND MUST TRAVEL TO MY SHOP.. DONT DO HOUSE CALLS.. GOOD MAGAZINE QUALITY WORK.. HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN OVER 30 MAGS. AND HAD SEVERAL INTERVIEWS.. TOP NOTCH WORK.. LET ME KNOW.. THANKS

MATT

Re: WANT TO TRADE TATTOOS FOR MOPEDS S.OHIO

If I asked you to do a tattoo that had lowercase letters would you know what I meant by that?

no im to stupid what do ya mean? look i put caplocks i didnt know it was a sin on this forum.. i didnt even realize i did it untill people started crying about it.. wow people change your pads for christ sake

this is my second post ever in here.. i really didnt and still dont know what im doing.. cut me some slack people...

and if someone would tell me how to edit this post.. i would redo it not in caps to save messages about how im an idiot and dont understand the caps button

Here is a link to his web site check it out.

http://www.2dollarpistoltattoo.com/index2.html

Re SAD

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

Matt............... There are a lot sarcastic people who get there panties in a bubble over the stupidest shit on here..... LOL

Just remember let the shit roll off your back, cause there are a lot of great people and they can help you do just about anything, after you get past the "sarcasm".......

1276863260_sad_baby.jpg

Re: Re SAD

ive noticed.. for every little cry baby there are 10 people cool as hell willing to help.. so ive let it go.. just as soon as i posted the first 2 responces i got back was about caplock.. i got pissed.. but after that ive had 15 people helping me with my questons.. and im very greatful.. i even told everone i didnt know my ass from a hole in the ground but i want to learn.. thats why im here.. thanks to the good people on here i think i can!! much respect

matt

heres a half sleeve i drew on with a maker yesterday so people can see im not a scratcher

1276871715_koisleevebigwebby.jpg

nice work, free bump

Amazing Work! are you any ware near Rays MTB Park? there only open in the winter and i go down there a couple times a year so if you are mite have to stop in.

hey guys thanks!! umm im about an hour south of columubs and 2 hours from cincinniatti so kinda south central ohio.. really dig color work.. and anything moped related would be discounted a little because it would be dope!! also looking for puch e50 after maket parts.. some white mags for my hero and mabye a pipe for it also.. so anyone TRADE ME YOUR MOPED!!!!

gfysad

i got some projects that need revived... and some very simple black line work i've been thinking about.

ill email you monday evening when im sober and can form things into thoughts and sentences properly. pics will probably be there too

im in columbus often.

sounds good buddy my email is matt@2dollarpistoltattoo.com

bump

ttt

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account