Need to store a moped in Manhattan for 10 days

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I am going to be out of town for 10 days. I need to store my moped, which I normally park on the street. It has a broken rear shock and I don't have time to fix it between now and when i leave (tomorrow night). Trip came up all of a sudden, and I have nowhere to put it . . . Garages by me charge $200/month for motorcycle storage, which is absolutely ludicrous for a little puch maxi. The bike is in Greenwich Village, where I live, so I must be able to walk it to you from there given that it's not running, or you know, if you have a van . . . I am willing to pay a reasonable amount, it will depend on the solution you're offering - tell me what you think is fair. Any help greatly appreciated, shoot me an email and/or post a reply.

Thanks!!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account