Derbi Brake Levers!!!

Hey All You Derbi Rockers with bust brake levers! I might have a solution for you! I was trying to have someone on here sell me some derbi levers... but no one came through... so i went to the next best thing. copy my one lever and get it made out of aluminum. I went to local metal shops all around my area to find a shop that could cast copies or even use say cnc machining. well I fund the local shop that will cut the raw shape of the lever is flat stock, and then need to shave down the end that fits into the perch, and open the port for the cable to fit. Right now they have my lever to copy it and fab up the first prototype, for my review. if they come out to be useful, how many people would be interested in a group buy of these levers, the more you get as in most circumstances, the cheaper then become! right now they told me it would be about one week for the turn around of the first, due to being busy. they copy and fab farm equipment out of any material imaginable.

let me know the amount you would like, roughly looking like $55-65 per pair. hopefully less if I can get a nice size group buy on these!

Re: Derbi Brake Levers!!!

2 pair... with the derbi logo =)

i*ll take a set.

sign me up.

you are a capitalist dog.

Derbi Brake Levers!!!

Sorry, I have a feeling these first sets will not come with the Derbi logo. as much as I would love to see that happen, and have the look as NOS as possible, I will probably need to find a different shop with much higher technology machines to do that, which would only increase cost. but who knows what the future will hold. I'll update as soon as I know anything.

Derbi Brake Levers!!!

Bump to the top, hopefully here back any day now!

Christopher Henshaw /

i need one. still doing this?

I can order these. greg, let me know bud.

Christopher Henshaw /

now, these'll fit on the older variants right? and is it possible to have the derbi logo on there too?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account