1980 Benelli pistion rings needed BAD

I have been searching everywhere for a 1980 Benelli pistons for months. I picked one new one up from a guy I believe in Kentuky. I have completely redone the motor, all the seal, and one brand new piston ring. I even had the engine port and polished. Please help me, this moped is my only means transportation, I can't even get to work! Please if anyone knows anything please get back to me. Thank you!

Re: 1980 Benelli pistion rings needed BAD

a lot of rings are interchagable you just need to know the measurements and locate a knowledgable person and pay attention to the characteristics of the top ring and bottom ring.

Pushrod Fifty /

What size piston?

Find some Garelli 40mm x 2's

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

it should still run, put the one you have in the top slot.

I guess I'm the only dude in the country who has these. Email me if you want one...I think you got the last one from me, but didnt specify that you needed 2 rings. I'll sell ya one for 12 bucks sent via postal mail in a letter covered by some cardboard so it doesnt break.

Yeah I finally got a e-mail that works. Thanks man I will get my buddy over here to do the paypal thing again so keep in touch nevercrow@yahoo.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account