FT: 43mm mallossi deps

I have a super rare new 43mm mallossi deps cylinder-10pin (comes with 22mm and 27mm exhaust flange), new 10mm crank w/ needle bearings, new polinni circuit exhaust w/ 27mm flange. I also have kinetic cdi stuff to go with all this as well if it is wanted.

I will trade all this for a nice moby caddy, 40t, 50v,pug103,or ciao. I may consider other stuff-only complete runners.

Not interested in separating any of this, if there are no trade offers I will run it. This kit has crazy potential and I would keep it but when it comes down to it I can get what I need out of a standard 43mm vespa kit. This would be great for someone trying to reach max potential out of there vespa. On ciao.nl they seem to suggest that the DEPS cylinders do wonderful things matched with the mallossi reed valve case cases. I suppose the split port 27mm exhasut matches the bigger carb. nicely.

Re: FT: 43mm mallossi deps

The deps would be perfect for someone building a mallossi or polini evo case engine the phbg matched with the 27mm exhaust port on the deps would allow max potential.

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

how much?

Not really interested in selling it yet, I may decide to later. If I can't get a good trade for this stuff then I will keep it though.

I didn't buy this stuff with the intent to sell it, I just relized that I will probably not be the person to exploit the full potential of this kit, I am perfectly happy with a standard 43mm vespa kit.

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

RUN IT!

I will run it if no one wants it, figured someone would want to complete there mallossi or evo case build.

one last try

damn I want that kit but have no nice bikes to trade.

I don't want to sell it either, only trade

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account