WTT Tomos Bullet for Xbox 360

Farmboy Quinn /

I'd like to trade this stunning 1987 Tomos A3 Bullet for an xbox 360. MY bike needs a chain, the tank cleaned, and doesn't run atm. It sat in a guy's garage for a year or two. The only thing it is missing is the rubber floorboard on the left side cover, other than that it is a beaut. Starting to rust a a little on the wheels and a small bit on the rear rack. Seat has a tear about an inch long in the front under the seat, where it is stapled on the pan or whatever.

I'd perfer an xbox elite, something with atleast 20gb memory and all the cables and a controller or two, and would like a decent game. May add cash for the right deal. I can add more pics, ask on here or email at quinndly@yahoo.com Call/text me at 765-318-0871. Thanks.

1275624288_tomos.jpg

Re: WTT Tomos Bullet for Xbox 360

Farmboy Quinn /

Cash offers are also welcomed. And other trades. Just throw it out there is guess.

emailed...

i've got a modded 360, two controllers and a few games i'd trade. email me if you're interested. you can even keep the engine and some other stuff to sell. let me know.

Ive got a PS3 i would trade for it 2 games 8 blu-rays a ton of avchd movies 40gb Ps3 all cables ( including hdmi and optical ) Dont know how we would get together though...

if it was running i'd do it

Farmboy Quinn /

wont take much to get it there dood

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account