FS: Scorpion, 2 Mobylettes

Ok so Ive had the two wards riversides listed for awhile but Im changing prices and adding a scorpion for sale. All the pics are in photobucket.

Scorpion Moped: Made in Minnesota, ran last time i had it out but sounded rough and leaked from petcock, I have two complete sets of decals so you can make it look real nice. Not in perfect condition but nice. Front tire wont hold air for long. I have a manual for it but no title. MO2 engine. Looking for $275

64 Wards riverside: Blue one has been repainted, Super dusty cause the pictures were right after i pulled it from a basement. Deserves a full restoration, I have both engine covers but no leg covers: $400

64 wards riverside: The burnt orange one, super nice condition, not running. $800

Im not smart enough to post pictures here so all pics are here:

http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/elliotoneal/

Re: FS: Scorpion, 2 Mobylettes

I've always loved those old Riversides. Too bad I'm in CO. Nice looking bikes, though.

Elliot O'Neal /

O and the orange riverside has a title and leg covers! super nice

Elliot O'Neal /

Bump! $250 for the scorpion! Blue mobylette pending

I'd buy your owner's manual and a set of decals for $40 shipped. Might also be interested in the speedometer/odometer (incl. cable) and electrical switch if you're willing to part this baby out.

I'd probably buy the seat too.

Elliot O'Neal /

Email returned, bump!

Elliot O'Neal /

Ok $350 for the blue wards riverside minus the little plastic emblems.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account