FS: 84 PUCH COBRA

1984 Puch Cobra with a e-50 that runs 45 mph plus.Everything on the bike has new fresh paint.New 2.50 gazelles with 50 miles on them.New RK 420 chain,17/40 gearing.Bike has 14mm Bing carb and intake,has 350sbc oil filter for the air filter.Clubman handle bars,new front brake cable.Seat has been recovered with real leather,super comfy.Tank has been creemed inside.Bike will not disappoint runs really great,and turns heads.Bike is hardwired with no lights,but still have lights i just didnt want to run any more wires than i had too.(Local pickup only LOUISVILLE KY) NO SHIPPING, NO TRADES CASH ONLY Make offer thanks for looking

1275402943_img_1419.jpg

Re: FS: 84 PUCH COBRA

AWESOME! I was in town for the holiday weekend and saw your bike on Bardstown road next to Cumberland. That's so weird because I was like who does that belong too?

beautiful bike imo

dig the bike... i got $350 for ya... email me if the price seems right for ya.

can't justify any more cost since it is just a 14 bing, proma gp pipe, and stock cyl...

I seen worst looking non running corbras sale for $600.i have to pass on your $350.thanks for looking

just curious, but is that a 65 metra with a biturbo?

fucking sick bike dude. i'd offer to tattoo you for it if you were close!

Owen is from L-ville, and im tattooing him this weekend for a kitted maxi

Stock Cylinder with biturbo,-ponytail

I wish I was closer.

Title?

No Title for this guy,SORRY

how much u looking to get?

I was thinkiing like $1100-$1200.But cash money talks loud.May trade for kitted bike plus cash,i need cash more than another bike though.Make offer

is that fresh paint rattle or powder?

Your out of your mind. That's alot of money.

The more u put into a bike, the less u will get in return. Most folks don't have a grand to drop on a moped, unless its their prized bike, maybe they would ! good luck tho bro !

Rattle can -jackson

Wow you are looking for quite a bit of coin for this. Stock-looking would be worth more IMO.

They sell new Tomos for $1,000 to $1400.This bike is a little better looking than a new Tomos that only does 30 mph.I realize you would have to be really into the cobra to pay what im asking.Im open to offers all day long,shoot me a offer.Don't think im out of my mind because i put alot of hard work into this bike,and not giving it away.

campeona del mundo /

1100 - 1300 in California or canada

shitty paint

dent in tank

shitty cabling

pbr can on baffle

snowflakes

no pedal

no fenders

no rear end of frame

is there any taillight?

you better take that $350 and run.

whoaa that dude is pretty straight forward ^ ^ ^

bahaha!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account