WTB buzzetti timing tool

i gotta time my pug right and my buddy is getting tired of loaning me his.

anybody got an extra one laying around? email me w/ price+shipping. i had one of those cheaper ones on treats, but i can't find it and don't like it enough to look any harder.

i want the real mccoy. $40 shipped sound ok?

Re: WTB buzzetti timing tool

hey tim im comin up to visit matt tomorrow- you need any moby goodness? i got all my dealer tools!

dude, i broke up w/ my girl, so i hate mobys now! until i get a 40t anyway. any way i can buy a frame off you with pizza? you got any puch dealer tools?

oh yeah, and bring matt some pedals or footpegs, or a stick or something. he's still riding all dangley leg style.

sure dude, you want my parts moby? i dunno if the frame's any good.. but it's all yours if you want.. 50v frame.. i've got powder coated frames too! (red, blue, green) - includes swing arms and all that stuff! (sorry to hear about the gf break up btw, i just did the same haha) no puch dealer tools though..

i want to build up a nasty hard tail moby some day. i've been blasting the heck out my puchs lately.

I can sell you one of these for $45 shipped. Send me an email if you are interested. Much better than the micrometer type.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/salty70/3401262917/in/set-72157616153225280/

Salty, very nice :).. you have them offeen?

Maybe I'll bring up my blaster 40t for us to play with.. oh wait.. still has no brakes. haha never mind.

yo salty, i got one of those! all i would need is the little sparkplug threaded sleeve to make it work.

I have a buzzetti timing tool for sale let me know if you want it. pretty much brand new.

I make these. Should make a batch soon and sell the moped gurus a few. If you do the math, you can use this to check the port timing on intake and exhaust. At least with the one I built with 2 inch travel. It is very easy to set points using this and a multimeter to signal when the points open

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account