FS Custom Hobbit

I cant believe I am doing this but I am done with hobbits and possibly mopeds in general, I don't have the time to keep tinkering with them and I need something more reliable.

So here it is, 1979 Custom PA50II with the following

70cc Polini Kit

Proma Pipe

Boysen Performance Reeds

#50 jet

Mag wheels and brand new tires

Powder Coated Frame Tank and fenders

90% of the moped in brand new and I have a bin with misc extra parts that go with it.

here are the Cons

Chain not hooked up.

Carb has issues, I have cleaned it and every time I clean it I get different results.

I want $600 firm, if you come and see it and there is something you don't like, oh well. it sites in my basement and I don't need the money so don't try to hustle me.

1274909903_imag0088.jpg

Re: FS Custom Hobbit

if you end parting it up at all i would definitely take the carb/intake/engine bottom end and wheels

i'd buy seat shocks pedal crank arms pedals and bars controls grips

I am not parting this out, if you want parts you can buy it and part it out

there is one exception, I would be open to offers that involve trading.

Ummm do you really mean you have a 50 main jet in there?

If you can't get it to run I would start there.

Looks real fresh though.

i just saw this bike a couple of days ago. it is amazing. if you still have it after my grad party, i will buy it. no joke. by the way, i was the kid with jerrod on the puch.

i seriously hope you have thin in 2-3 weeks!

i see your in michigan...as am i...do you have the headlight and such for this?

Good call, Tate. I hope by #50 you mean 90.

I meant #90 jet, I am holding it for Tyler, It will be nice to see something blasting in the area.

this is a super fuckin deal!

thanks man!! im sooooo excited for this, you have no idea!

its in my basement with a blanket over it.

Alex Russell-Wilkes /

damn man, that run with mopeds didn't last very long, I hope by reliable you aren't talking about riding a scooter around

Nope he's talking about his enduro.

or his caddy. haha.

I will admit at first I did not see the point in moped, but after working on my friends moped I started to see why people like it and I had fun building mine, and I met some cool people in the progress, but I have a wife and 2 kids, and some of the frustrations pushed me to a point that I do not need to be at, Maybe this winter I will venture it again or something different. but right now the only toy I can get myself into is something I can just jump on and ride. I am actually happy Tyler is getting this because I can see it around and know someone having fun with it and I think he appreciates some of the hard work that went into it.

fuckin' steal for 600, man. wish i were near you.

well thank you once again. it is awesome that you are holding it for me, and i promise i will have fun with it!

hey im in michigan also, you wouldnt want to trade for a less than 6month old 42 in lcd hdtv the new ones with 120=hz, high contrast ratio, full 1080 with built in digital tuner all the goddies for a hd tv. email me or call at 231 564 1893 (bert) if interested. anyone else with trade ideas.

ive been into peds for a while and been wanting a hobbit thats one of the sharpest ones i seen and id really like to have it (if its any constellation, ill treat it good....lol

sorry its Tyler's

thanks for the compliment, I think I am going to build another this winter.

sold it to tyler ?

i just went and rode it around for a bit today... it is not officially sold, but as far as i know, it is mine as of this coming sunday. I have my graduation party saturday, and can't afford to take up more room in my garage until after that, so he is holding it until sunday.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account