NEED Sealed bearing axles - HELP!

Dick Tortuga /

I've been waiting for these to come in at Treats, but no show. Can anyone help with a couple axles? Sealed bearings on 16" Grimica 5-stars, Tomos rear swing arm, Peugeot 103 front forks. Rear needs the 12mm middle necked down to 11 for the swingarm. Front are straight through 12mm. Both measure about 133mm across PLUS washers and nuts, so 165-190 would work. If you don't have, please let me know where to look.

Re: NEED Sealed bearing axles - HELP!

I found some Honda ones on eBay that were a little ling but still worked with washers. And the stock tomos ones would work w the rear I think...

I have a brand new one of these:

http://www.treatland.tv/puch-moped-12mm-sealed-bearing-axle-p/puch-axle-12mm-rear-sealed.htm

got it from treats and don't need it. Hit me up an email if interested!

Dick Tortuga /

Okay, looks like I got something that will work for the front coming. Anyone have a Tomos 12mm in the center and 11mm on the ends for the rear? Thanks...

ebay...there are several axles available for the tomos mags right now. Sealed bearings are also easy to find. I've got a couple if you cant locate them.

FOUND Sealed bearing axles - THANKS!

Dick Tortuga /

Okay... thanks to Jake I got a front axle and Treats must have read my urgent request (LOL) and have finally restocked the turned down Tomos rear axles. I'm glden and maybe I can get this thing to the "rolling chassis" stage...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account