puch magnum x

I have a 1982 puch magnum X i am looking to sell the motor is all stock with a new piston and rings and new seals. the paint is a few months old all profetionaly done. the tank and side covers are all pear white and fenders are black.the chrome is in okay condition other than the wheels. the bike runs good but sometimes you need a small drop of gas down the carb to prime it. location northolmsead ohio if interesed call 440-779-1648 or 216-544-6294

puch magnum x

Cue the, "How much for just the motor?" posts.

Re: puch magnum x

pictures?

how much?

for the whole thing?

here is a link to a few pictures, if there are any other questions feel free to ask anytime

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz89/Magnumx82/?action=view&current=Springbackandmore074.jpg

If anyone is interested I am asking 400 or best offer and there are pics up now.

Tony montana /

trades???? i have trades...

what do u got? I was more looking for cash but tell me what u have.

Tony montana /

hondas, minarelli's, vespas,etc... i havent updated my profile for a while but thats an idea of what i have, do you like vespas? got a variated ciao? definately have something you'll like. i have one mag. x and need another so my boys dont have to share....grande? hobbit? i'd like to trade....

what hondas do u have i am a honda person

where are u located? and i rather get cash for the bike.

Tony montana /

one

1274572584_img212.jpg

Tony montana /

thats an old pic, it has new side covers, a paII engine and components and a proma pipe.

Tony montana /

this one is all stock, '78 paII also, you come to me and i'll throw in cash too...

1274572817_img267.jpg

Tony montana /

havent had them out yet this year but both ran great when parked....red one has a broken pedal crank arm, 10 min. fix...

location?

Tony montana /

danville, ohio. which is an hour east of columbus. pretty much central ohio...

both bikes for mine or one of them for mine

Tony montana /

your choice plus i pay your gas bill....

Tony montana /

or trade even up on this one, you pay for gas.

1274573986_img247.jpg

Tony montana /

can i get a pic? is yours nicer than mine?

1274574051_img233.jpg

i have pics up you have to look up in early post

Tony montana /

yea, i like it, the boy does too, lets do this....what bike you like?

the black honda looks good and what perfomace parts does it have

Tony montana /

new proma and drilled carb, been sitting for a while but i know she'll purr like a kitten and run good. i just havent got it out this year because its burried in with the rest of the peds. just kinda collects dust...which aint a bad thing...

my problem with the trade is i kinda need the cash to fix my other bike and also need the space i dont have that much room in the garage with my dads stuff. would you be comfortable with paying 400 ?

Tony montana /

not anytime soon, picking up an early 70's indian 70cc 2 stroker next weekend and its gonna set me back for a couple weeks. how bout the yellow honda and $150? my cash is limited due to other investments.

damn i want that motor. wish you were closer

tony921 does the yellow honda run?

and also what year and model is it ?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account