2 65 motobecane sp50s for sale

***Kim Jong illest*** /

here recently, mopeds just got alot less fun. SO, i am selling off my projects to focus on other bikes

VIDEO COMING UP VERY SOON

can be delivered to you if your between wilmington and boston THIS WEEKEND ONLY

one is pick up only, the other can be shipped

somewhat flexible on prices.

one comes with new tires and tubes. which one? dont know!

both can come with a free av7 bottom, maybe even a top too.

VIDEO COMING SOON! like within the hour

Re: 2 65 motobecane sp50s for sale

boy you be crazy.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

"here recently, mopeds just got alot less fun."

Why is it always drama with you? Haven't posted on any of that BS in the Gen Forum, but damn. Do you want to start crap with your local gang or something again?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

eh...what?

im not trying to start anything, im trying to sell mopeds. under normal circumstances i would never get rid of bikes like this, but right now my heart isnt into it. it has nothing to do with anyone, so just leave me alone.

you seem to be stirring up the pot here man. im just sellin some mopeds.

Dude Brian chill out, he's just trying to sell some peds, and listed the reason why he's selling them...

Point taken. Just seems like he didn't need to put the part in that said that it isn't fun lately. These posts are too close together - got me thinking.

Good luck with the sale.

top for convenient delivery to the northeast corridor.

he has to come up with the money to buy that tsm.

emailed , will be there on fri or sat let me know thanks.

those things look a lot better than when we picked em up

Yeah, that was quite a bath from these pictures.

Not so sure I am interested if these mopeds aren't fun anymore? I will stick to my fun mopeds. How about a free bump anyways?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

well, they came home, and i started scrubbin, and whatnot.

the one thats torn down is identical to the other, just in pieces. i was gonna restore at least one of them, make the other a racer, but i just got a tsm, so now i wanna buy some go-fast parts.

i have ALL kinds of things to make these projects. motors, new engine mounts, stuff like that. as well as a few "insider secrets" on the details of how to modernize your electrics

omg i've been looking for one of these for a wile but i dont have the money would you trade for some stuff?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

such as?

a 50v minus motor and a chopper batavus build?

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=2&i=310607&t=304711 that and you can keep the motor on yours minus the head and i hazellies comeing front and rear and break pads for the moby

woops gazellies

***Kim Jong illest*** /

hmmm

let me see what the briton bees guys get back to me with. im still waiting to hear back from them

that bat fram is rad. if i could mount an e50 to it id be all about it. i noticed you were down to asking 30 bucks for it though, so i would consider it in trade plus cash OR do a quality job putting a puch mount on there ( i have a batavus with puch mounts already, ironically, and it came to me SUPER sloppy) and i would up its value quite a bit.

shoot me an email and ill give you my number, we can talk it out

go for it motobrokane, just emailed you, if someone has something you like , by all means my man....no hard feelings.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

replied to yer email! counter haggle sent! LOL

c'mon guys. sp50s for christ sake. i would have shot my balls off for these at one point.

as always, will trade straight up for a running (or close to it) brand name bike. lemmie know

never received counter...you never mentioned the engines.....are they running or what.....ah that lovely sea air

***Kim Jong illest*** /

oh shit... i sent it to MYSELF!!

one sec

***Kim Jong illest*** /

these are 98% sold

Hello Mr. Motobrokane, I would be interested in the unsold 2% lol (those are some sweet bikes! heres mine it looks like a poser!

1274457841_dscn1132.jpg

Hope they go to a good home. The made a long trip to get there. If I was into moby's...these would have been mine.

actually would you be down for a full trade? i also have a black newport with a siezed e50 on it all there just needs some tank love o and its black

email me if your interested

i sent you an email i dont know if you got it?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account