Like NEW!!! 08' Tomos ST has to go. :(

Hello all. My girlfriend is making me sell my pride and joy to pay some other bills. It has a speed sprocket and biturbo exhaust. This thing runs absolutely better than new. It is almost flawless and has between 900-910 miles. I would like to get $900(cash) but will entertain other offers. I would like to sell it by the end of the weekend.

1273937181_cimg0513.jpg

If it's your only ped, get a new girlfriend.

Realistic not bitter. /

Seriously. A man needs wheels. The way the world is, this girlfriend won't be your first OR your last. But it's your life but not your cash, it's your girlfriends' too spend. Sure wish I had $900 lying around.

Re: If it's your only ped, get a new girlfriend.

Realistic...I could appreciate that comment. She wasn't quite as fond of your words. Thanks anyway for my laugh.

Re: Like NEW!!! 08' Tomos ST has to go. :(

Where are you located mike?

I am looking for something like your tomos but I am trying to find it local!

Sorry I forgot that part. The ped is located in West Milton, PA. The town is small and I'm pretty easy to find. Mapquest it and let me know...

"Minty"..... with a dash of cinnamon.

**UPDATE**

I have a guy coming from Baltimore to pick it up tomorrow for $875 cash, unless one of you guys show up with $900 cash today...first to come with cash in hand gets it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account