For Sale - one 2001 Tomos LX ..

15,000 miles .. runs but needs adjustments (and I have no workbench except my bed, and I'm too decrepit to work on the ground) .. new crankshaft, rings with 2000 miles, new sprockets, serviceable heavy duty chain, good tranny and clutch, no stripped nuts or bolts, decent rubber, good brakes, never been in an accident, toilet seat extra. Make an offer .. email Bob at michael_sweetbird@hotmail.com.

Re: For Sale - one 2001 Tomos LX ..

get it up there.

John Joedicke /

$100 and i will pick up.

Targapaddle De Canoeped /

What? $100? That bike is a historical artifact! It's been Ottawa to Victoria and return! It's been all over Ontario! It took me to family birthdays and reunions! Its workbench was my bed! It was yellow and decorated with crosses! It had scuff makrks where no other moped was ever scuffed! $100 my rear end. Give me $160 and it's yours. (Actually, it's sold already, I logged in to say it was sold .. to Dylan and Dylan. Cash paid. Sales order signed. Dylan's happy .. I'm happy .. yay .. now I have to resist temptation to load my credit card with a new one. Hope you get what you need.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account