Parting out Puch, Minarelli, and Batuvus!

Hot Damnnnn...

So here is the deal, I'm way too lazy to go take pictures - so I will best describe what I have for sale from my flannel sheets, right now.

I have more stock bars than you can shake a stick at as well as 2 Minarelli exhausts and a puch exhaust - headers anyone?

I completely rebuilt a '78 Freespirit and therefore have a lot of spare stuff. What do you need? I'll tell you if I have it. Damn this would be easier if I would just go outside and take pictures.

I'm also completely parting out an incomplete Batavus Starflight toptank of unknown year. Want the frame? Want the crazy looking thing that goes under the seat? the kickstand? the rear swing arm?! can't have it, unless you buy the frame, sucka. and the tank is no longer there... but the cross bar to hold the tank on IS. I also have the forks which are really nice... don't know what they go on besides maybe a batavus starflight.

Last but probably not last, is 2 COMPLETE AMF roadmasters as seen in this photograph:

http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/4/4119/

I have all the seats, headlights, gastanks, fenders, shocks, pedals, crank arms... but no Minarelli engines, one was sold and the other I'm putting on a new project. I have more 16" spoke than I know what to do with. 3 sets to be exact. They are both "complete," So if you're looking for minarelli stuff ASK ME.

EFFFFFFFF... I'll just post later when i take stock of all my parts and take picture. But if theres something you want get at me sooner than later... feel free to ask if I have stuff... I probably do.

Thanks

Re: Parting out Puch, Minarelli, and Batuvus!

do you have the oval, chrome , engine on/off switch from the f.s.

Somewhere... to be honest you'd be better off just buying a switch at autozone or something... I can look if you want my switch though.

I'm looking for the orig. oem for 77 newport

How much for the cross bar to hold the tank and what condition is the seat in on the Batavus? Thanks

I'll take a peak smops... no promises...

Matt - 15 shipped? No seat though.

oh yeah, need 1 front fork reflector(yellow w/black back)

do those even come off?! If so... you can have 2 for the price of 1.

yeah but the push on nuts are a bitch to get off. you can bend the tabs with a tiny screwdriver.carefull not to break the plastic nipples!

I'll do my best! ...let you know how it goes...

Jason Jason Bobason /

Long shot, but with regards to left over free spirit stuff do you have a maroon gas tank and a seat, both in good condition?

neither, sorry man. Kept both on my bike.

Are the minarelli pipes just the stock ones? Also, do you have any drag bars or extremely low rise ones?

Are the minarelli pipes just the stock ones? Also, do you have any drag bars or extremely low rise ones?

Perfekt Timing Angel /

A nice set of those 16" spokes with plates, crank arms (non-bent?), and a headlight or two, shipped to 21160...how much would you ask?

Minarelli pipes are stock - Cretard, I'll get back to you with a ship price...

Does the Bat have the m48 or m56 engine, if the 56 do you have the exhaust, and or jug?

Bats got no engine.

Pushrod Fifty /

Lookin' for a Bat clubman style seat. I'll take one with a lousy cover if the price is right.

whats up dude. i really need the bolt for a puch maxi that your shocks at the top of the rear shocks. it goes through the frame and is right below the seat post bolts. thanks hope u have it. my number is 646 541 7503. i hate emailing back and forth. so if u could call me it would make it alot easier and faster for both. thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account